Introducing Revolutionary CoolSculpting©!
Our practice is now offering CoolSculpting© to expand our wide spectrum of procedures for body sculpting. This totally non-surgical procedure uses a suction apparatus to pull the target tissue into contact with cooling plates that chill the area to subzero temperatures. While the suction is strong for security and a little uncomfortable, once the tissue is chilled, the entire area is numbed and pain free. Exposing fat cells to freezing cold temperatures signals the body to gradually clear the damaged cells away, resulting in reduced fat layer. After the clean-up process is completed (3-12 weeks), those fat cells are gone forever.
A great procedure for those too busy for surgery or even those currently in a fitness and weight loss program as a way of getting a kick start on those unsightly bulgy areas.
After CoolSculpting© you are not required to wear restrictive garments or limit your activity. You are allowed whatever activity feels right to you.
CoolSculpting© has logged over 3 million treatments to date, so experience supports safety and efficacy.
How to get started on the new improved you?
- Schedule a consultation: we recommend seeing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a practice that offers a full menu of options from CoolSculpting© to liposuction to body sculpting surgery so that you can make sure this is the right option for your situation. (Like the Herte Center for Cosmetic Surgery 702-732-9600).
- Before your consultation, consider your goals for your surgery. Reduce love handles? Flatter stomach? Is loose skin an issue?
- Your surgeon will discuss those goals in the context of your body, identifying the benefits and limitations your body creates for your aesthetic results.
- CoolSculpting© does not address loose skin or muscle, so remain open to considering other procedures to treat those issues.
- CoolSculpting© treatment can be scheduled a few applications at a time or in a full block to get the entire area done at once. Each area treated (each applicator) is a one hour treatment. Faster treatment times are on the way this fall with a new advanced treatment head.
If you are considering body sculpting procedures, whether surgical or non-surgical, consult your Board-certified Plastic Surgeon for your best solutions and your best results.
Thanks for stopping by!
For more information on this blog topic or for scheduling, contact me at the Herte Center for Cosmetic Surgery or call 702. 732. 9600.
Dr. Mary C. Herte is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is Medical Director of the Herte Center for Cosmetic Surgery.