The Herte Center for Cosmetic Surgery is very concerned about protecting your privacy and conforms to HIPAA regulations. Our website privacy and confidentiality policy below conforms to the ethical standard of the American Society of Aesthetic Surgery.
- Names and email, or other contact information, provided on the site by visitors will never be released or sold to third parties.
- Please be aware that internet communications may not be secure since they can be intercepted by others. Email communications, even through this site, may not be secure. It is advisable to avoid transmission of confidential information via email.
- Email addresses voluntarily provided through this site may be used by the Herte Center to communicate with you and provide updates about our practice, product or service information, or notice of activities and upcoming events. You may opt out of these communications at any time.
- Collection of personal or medical information not voluntarily provided by the visitor is not allowed by this site.
- Should any market research ever be conducted by our site, it will be specifically identified as such.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the privacy or security of our website. Thank you for visiting hertecenter.com!